Home Ra Material Light Color Sound Numbers Solar Activity Healing Psychophysics Alchemy Consciousness Earth Changes BioEnergetics Links Books Global Meditations Workshops Events
Is the Moment of The Great Shift at Hand?
It was August 28, 1998, and John Mirehiel (pronounced ma-RAY-he-el), author, astrologer, teacher and relationship counselor, was surfing the future, using a sophisticated software program that displayed planetary positions around a horoscopic wheel. His attention was drawn to the patterns he saw forming in early November of 2003.
In this instance the horoscope Mirehiel was seeing was not one for an individual, but was rather a global one, for Mother Earth herself. This unique astrological chart foretells of a moment in time during which we might change the world we see, as well as ourselves, if we so choose. That moment has been called The Harmonic Concordance of 2003.
In linear time the Harmonic Concordance Moment of November 8-9, 2003, is presently a future astronomical event that occurs at the precise moment of a powerful Total Lunar Eclipse. That Eclipse imparts a jolt of solar and lunar energies that greatly energize the astrologically beneficent configuration known as a Grand Sextile, or Star of David, pattern. (For a further laundry list of additional astrological factors that amplify the day’s energy see the “Astrological Side-Bar,” below.)
Astrological Side Bar
1. When affording Chiron planetary status, the Concordance alignment contains a near perfect Grand Sextile/Star of David pattern in the feminine Earth and Water signs, featuring five masculine planets; the Sun, Jupiter, Mars, Saturn, and Chiron, along with the feminine Moon. The interaction of these six specific astrological metaphors combines to hold the perfectly appropriate and balanced energies to produce the effect of a planetary shift in consciousness.
2. The Full Moon Eclipse in Taurus/Scorpio provides a focal point for the potential alchemical transformation of physical reality, as we know it.
3. Its Total Lunar Eclipse is in Saros Series 5 New South. It is the only one that has been referred to as "the best" of the Saros Series by Bernadette Brady, and which Fred Espenak of the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada says is an intense “transition” Eclipse of the brightest magnitude that is the very last total eclipse in its series.
4. Combining the Earth/Water Grand Sextile and the Total Lunar Eclipse, research of the 4,000 year span between 1,000 BC and 3,000 CE shows no other date with this precise configuration, especially when considering the following:
5. Mercury changes degree during the eclipse, reinforcing its duality and giving it two Sabian Symbols,
6. Venus is in a rare triple conjunction with the Goddesses Juno and Vesta (partile within 7’ of Vesta), and is conjunct by Declination with Pallas Athena, the Goddess of Wisdom,
Mars emerges from its shadow and thereby ends its
complete retrograde period on this day (It goes retro at 10 Pis 07 on
7/30 and returns to 10 Pis 07 on 11/8),
8. Uranus is arguably at its most powerful position in its entire 84+ year zodiacal cycle on this day (reaching its 8th and final Stationary Direct at 28 Aqu 54 on that morning),
9. The Ascendant and Moon in the Uranus discovery chart are conjunct to the Harmonic Concordance Moon, amplifying the contribution of the Uranus’ Higher Mind channel during the Concordance moment,
10. Uranus, Neptune and Pluto are conspicuous by their absence in this Grand Sextile, highlighting the importance of individual choice in seizing the moment and further distinguishing the Concordance Star of David from any other.
11. The Sabian Symbols for the six Grand Sextile planets, as well as those for Venus, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto all support the specific idea of transformation, both materially and spiritually. Mercury's 2 symbols are distinctly intellectual in nature,
12. There is an interesting “Father/Son” sub-plot at work in the SOD pattern with the Saturn-Chiron and Jupiter-Mars pairings. Considered within the lattice-work of the pattern, a reconciliation of those archetypal energies is indicated, and
13. Those interested in the Esoteric will find it relevant that both Sirius and The Pleiades make important connections to this chart.
The context in which the Harmonic Concordance information arrived happened to be that of western, geocentric, tropical astrology. It is very interesting to note, however, that this event has clearly been anticipated within the framework of other traditions as well.
One question that I am frequently asked is, what relationship does this day have to the Harmonic Convergence of 1987? Jose Arguelles, the well-known interpreter of ancient Mayan texts, called the world’s attention to the Harmonic Convergence as an exceptionally propitious day for the spiritual growth of humankind. Like its predecessor, the Harmonic Concordance of 2003 also offers us an exceptionally propitious moment (and one shared throughout every time zone simultaneously) for the further graduation of humanity as a whole. In this sense, the events share the same lineage.
In the years since 1987, Jose and his wife Lloydine have been campaigning for a calendar reform that would place us on a Thirteen Moon Calendar. They have said that on November 8, 2003 we will have exactly one galactic spin cycle left (as reckoned in the Mayan Calendar) to complete the necessary realignment of humanity to the cycles naturally experienced by the Earth, if we are to avoid crashing into “the wall” of the 2012 necrosphere.
Peruvian shamans of the Q’ero line (a lineage shared by both the Inka and the Apaches), descendants of those who fled into the high Andes to escape the Spaniard conquistadors, have told shaman-psychologist Dr. Alberto Villoldo about the occurrence of an important event in the late fall of 2003. At that time, which marks the end of the current, and final, "Pachakuti" (a period of cleansing, when everything is turned upside down), they that a tear, or hole in the fabric of time will appear, and that those who have prepared for it will be able to walk through it and into their luminous bodies.
Another author, “time researcher” Preston Nichols, who has studied Time and Consciousness as they are shaped by frequencies and magnetic fields, has pinpointed 2003 as the year closing out the other end of the “time wormhole” that was first opened by the Philadelphia experiment in 1943. Master healer and teacher in the "Curandera" tradition, Starr Fuentes, who works with similar metaphors of frequencies as the causal factors behind physical manifestation, was made aware of this specific date, November 8, 2003, by her own teacher, way back in 1964. Some Biblical interpreters suggest that the prophecies of Daniel predict that the "End Times" will arrive in 2003.
The affirmations and confirmations of the importance of this time as seen by mystics, psychics, seers and researchers, as well as those of many private individuals, clearly indicate that the Harmonic Concordance Moment lies at the hub of a wide variety of converging time lines.
Like other previously announced, spiritually significant times (most notably the aforementioned Harmonic Convergence), the Harmonic Concordance of 2003 will see a great many people at sacred sites, pilgrimage places and personally powerful locations joining in ceremony, at one moment, with a focused intent on a higher spiritual purpose. In this case, the larger purpose is the Ascension of Mother Earth and of her awakened inhabitants.
In The Seth Material, by the late Jane Roberts, Seth proposes that what he calls "temporal consciousness," or time, is essentially a dimension of action. This certainly seems to have been demonstrated by recent mass consciousness experiments on Art Bell's "Coast to Coast" radio show.
On 9/11, the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research institute found that a significant measurement perturbation, or change, was noted by their 32 data recording instruments placed around the world - a couple of hours BEFORE the first plane struck the World Trade Center. Inspired by this indication that a field of mass consciousness exists, Bell and his then guest host, George Noory, had issued specific requests to their vast audience, challenging their listeners to act collectively in the field of consciousness - in order to achieve specific outcomes. At the time of this writing, the last such challenge was for the audience to visualize a resolution to the Washington "Sniper Crisis." The two suspects who are now in custody were arrested in the early morning hours immediately following this show. No one was injured in the capture.
This event is only the last in a long line of "coincidences" or “synchronicities” that confirm that the Concordance message is indeed an open invitation to play in the field of temporal dimensions. Why not do so in the most inspired manner possible?
It is, however, the great paradox of the Concordance Moment that if you wait until November 8, 2003 to experience it, you might well miss it completely! Spiritual tradition has long told us that “Time” is the great illusion; that in fact, all time “happens” in the simultaneous NOW. Now, the results of some of the latest research in the field of quantum physics has led a growing number of scientists to postulate that all matter and all time co-exist in an all-encompassing quantum “zero-point field.” One of the chief principles emerging from this postulate is that of “non-locality.” Experiments in the Quantum Physics of non-locality have strongly suggested that that one need not be present in the same time or space in order to experience or influence the events occurring in that time or space. If that is so, then this “future” Harmonic Concordance moment of balance, unity, beauty, peace, and power is always available to us in the present sense. As such, it behooves us to claim that moment, now.
If we can accept the idea that that perfect world is co-existent with the somewhat different exterior "reality" that most of us see - then we must also accept the possibility that we can change that exterior reality. To acknowledge that we are the ones responsible for the appearance of that projection means that we must understand what immense and limitless creative beings we are. Unfortunately, we often have trouble accepting this thought, even though avatars and exemplars throughout the ages have told us that this is so.
One major block to this realization lies in our persistent belief in solid space and linear time. However, if you can conceive of how it might feel to live as an Ascended Master in an Ascended World, you can step through a hole in time, anytime, and bring that existence back into your daily experience, right then and there, here and now. With but a thought, you can “Be There Now!”